Terms of Service
- The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via https://imadeyou.com. Unless otherwise agreed, conditions specifically used by you are objected.
- Consumer within the meaning of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who acts in the sense of their professional or commercial interests when concluding the legal transaction.
Conclusion of the Contract
- The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
- By providing a product in our shop, we present our customers with a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
- All products intended for purchase are placed by the customer in the “shopping cart”. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all the information entered. By sending the order by clicking on the button provided, the customer declares acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. The purchase contract has thus been concluded. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online shop to the provider’s website. After entering all the necessary data, the customer is finally directed back to our shop.
- The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated via email. The customer must therefore ensure that the email address stored with us can be reached
Reservation of proprietary rights, right of retention
- The customer can only exercise a right of retention if they are not claims from the same contractual relationship.
- The goods remain the property of the shop operator until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Provisions on liability
- We are fully liable for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other legally regulated cases. Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding regulation in our customer information.
- If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
- In the event of a breach of immaterial duties arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
- There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it
- German law applies. The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
- The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Contract language, contract text storage
- The contract language is English.
- We do not save the complete text of the contract. Customers can save this electronically before sending the order using the print function of the browser.
Prices and payment terms characteristics of the goods
- The prices shown and the shipping costs represent gross prices.
- Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by the customer, unless free delivery is promised.
- The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective article description, but at the latest in the final ordering process at the “checkout”. Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
- The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the article description and the additional information on our website.
Promotional vouchers and their redemption
- Promotional vouchers are vouchers that cannot be purchased, but are given out during advertising campaigns and are valid for a certain period of time.
- Promotional vouchers can be redeemed once only in connection with an order, and only within the specified period. Promotional vouchers may not be used to purchase gift vouchers. Please note that a minimum order value may apply to the use of promotional vouchers.
- The value of the merchandise must equal or exceed the value of the promotional voucher. If the voucher does not cover the value of the merchandise, the difference can be paid using any of the accepted payment methods. The value of promotional vouchers will not be paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest. Promotional vouchers will not be refunded if all or some of the merchandise is returned.
- Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed before the ordering process is complete. It is not possible to apply vouchers retrospectively. Promotional vouchers may not be transferred to third parties. Unless we have agreed otherwise, it is not possible to combine multiple promotional vouchers.
- If you used a promotional voucher when making your purchase and, as a result of revocation by you, the total value of your order is less than or equal to the value of the promotional voucher, we reserve the right to charge you the original price for the merchandise you retain.
Gift vouchers and their redemption
- Gift vouchers are vouchers that can be purchased. They may only be redeemed to purchase our products, not more gift vouchers. If the value of a gift voucher is not enough to cover the order, the difference can be paid using any of the accepted payment methods.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed and credits applied prior to completing your order. The value of gift vouchers will not be paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year after purchase.
- Delivery conditions, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
- For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipping only passes when the goods are handed over to the customer. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
Statutory liability for defects
- The statutory liability for defects exist.
- Consumers are requested to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to inform the shop operator as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his legal warranty claims.